I provide both workshops for schools and drama groups, and individual tuition.
- Practitioner/ Play-specific understanding and performance skills, ideal for GCSE / A Level practical and theoretical exam preparation.
- Comedy & Clowning, programmes for 7 – 12’s, 12 – 15’s, as well as GCSE and A Level students.
- Social Concepts, exploring emotional understanding and expression for KS1 and KS2.
- In-character workshops, bringing fictional and historical figures to life, as an imagination tool for drama classes, or practical educational resource for schools (KS1 only.)
- Creating a Spark, a practical writing workshop to unlock ideas, open to ages 8 and above.
- Individual vocal tuition (Contemporary styles and Musical Theatre) is open to all ages. I am based in the WD area.
- Individual audition help is open to all ages, but on a one or two session basis only.
For more information on any of these services, contact me on email@example.com